Now I'm just having trouble selecting a picture for the pendant. I decided to put it to a vote. I may or may not actually go with what the people choose, but I need some guidance and direction here. Any picture I choose must be able to be cropped nicely into a square before sending it in. I'll probably end up editing colors, exposure, etc. to make it look all nice and wearable, so don't be thrown off by the fact that some photos are darker/redder/whatever. I'll be fixing that. Also, I kind of want a newborn-ish type picture, so I'm trying to limit myself to his earlier work.
And so, the options:
A.
This is like, the original Wes picture. It's the one my mom printed and framed for me to have in my room at the hospital while he was still in the special care nursery. It was taken only a day or 2 after he was born.B.
The hair! I love it so much. This one is currently serving as my baby blog header.C.
He still makes this face.D.
Then there's this sweet little shy one that always just kills me.So tell me:
Help me out here! This poll will be open for 10 days, after which I will make my final decision, do my edits, and place my order. And then I will wear my little baby around my neck and show people in line at the supermarket because that's the kind of mom I am.





6 comments:
I love them all! I voted for A because it is beautiful and for the sentimental value. I can't imagine ow hard it must have been not to see him every minute in the hospital-that picture must hold special meaning.
I'll tell you why I voted for B and not A (though those were the 2 I was debating between). While I'm sure A has sentimental value, since he's so covered with the blanket and so small, it's almost hard to tell it's Wes rather than just someone else's baby, and his eyes aren't open. B is much more characteristic. (Though I love them all, of course.)
I would like to just say that I voted for D, but I LOVE A also! I just picked D because his eyes were open in that one!
HA! I was taking a look at some of your other photos of Wes and I can't believe that you are NOT using the infamous "alien" one or the "got milk" one!
A- because it "means" something!
And I think I may have to get one of those...except I'd have to spring $75 instead of $25 (3 kids) :P But how cute would those be on a charm bracelet with their inital on the front & baby pic on the back??? Much cooler than those lame birth stone "mother rings"
Come on Aaron, no pushing present???!! Kayla get him reading some US Weekly's..will ya!! ;)
Post a Comment