I woke up this morning and thought, "It would be kind of fun to make sugar cookies today! And not have the icing turn out horrible!"
Apparently I enjoy the slaving over cookies thing. Who knew?
________________________________________________________
I ended up deciding not to make cookies. I am, however, making artichoke ravioli for dinner. SUPER excited.
________________________________________________________
While preparing for our trip to Newport Beach I have not been researching things like weather or fun activities to do with kids or stuff like that which might actually be good to know now that I think about it. No, I have been VERY BUSY researching restaurants. I have my priorities.
________________________________________________________
I was just about to write something about cinnamon rolls and homemade tortillas but then I realized that would make this entire post food related. Not that that's a bad thing but perhaps I should come up with something that doesn't scream, "Hi, I'm a starving nursing mother!" So, um, here, have a picture of my kid suctioning his own nose:
You're welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





4 comments:
I'm so glad to know I'm not alone in the "I'm starving ALL THE TIME" boat.
i got a good laugh from that picture.
It's appropriate to follow a post about swimming suit shopping with a post about food.
FYI: Weather in Newport Beach hasn't been great lately--so you might need to include warmer things than usual. we just moved Christy's stuff down there last weekend and were cold.
Post a Comment