Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Asked For It.

Yesterday I finally finished decorating those cookies, breathed a sigh of relief, and let them set over night.

This is what they're supposed to look like:


But when I came out this morning an hour before they were going to get picked up, most of them looked like this:

I have NO IDEA what happened to the icing but these have totally become the most mediocre of cookies.

(I'm horrifically embarrassed to hand these over but there's no time to fix them! Touche, Universe.)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha! A horrible twist of fate! haha touche, indeed.

They still look marvelous to me though, and so meticulously frosted.

Unknown said...

They still look super yummy!

What are they suppose to say?

Bobbi said...

Something similar happened to me, with frosted cupcakes. I left them sitting out on the counters during the day and the summer heat melted the frosting. :(

My friends said they still tasted great, but ... they were probably just being nice!

TheMoncurs said...

Andrea- They spell out "I love to see the temple." Apparently they had a primary activity about temples on Saturday.

Bobbi- how sad! The nice thing about ugly desserts is that they still usually taste pretty good. Your cupcakes were probably still awesome :)

Celia said...

They are too cute! The frosting must have taken forever!