Monday, March 01, 2010

T Minus 7 Weeks...

I can't stop online window shopping for my non-pregnant body. I bounce back and forth between wanting him to come a little early (fit back in my clothes that much sooner! Stretch out that much less!) and wanting him to stay in there as long as possible (he's way easier inside than out! It would be nice to have a larger, fully cooked baby!). It kind of kills me that I don't actually have a say in when he's born but I will admit that I'm dying to be rid of this belly and the accompanying immobility and I'm starting to get kind of ornery about it (sorry Aaron).

Right now I just want to fit into:

this swimsuit from Anthro
this leather jacket from VS
this skirt from eShakti


Soon! Ish. (sigh) (GET OUT YOU BODY MOOCHER) (sorry, I don't mean that. Keep cooking)



PS I was put on bedrest right at 32 weeks with Wes and I was 32 weeks last Thursday. At my appt they checked me for fluid loss and everything looked good so hey! I might find out what it's like to be pregnant past 34 weeks this time!

6 comments:

Janssen said...

Love that swimsuit. A lot.

Kimberly said...

All of those pieces are lovely. That said, I'm a little in love and angry with you because of those links; I've just spent far too long looking at eShakti. I want them to customize something for me just because they will!

TheMoncurs said...

Kim- I spend waaay too much time on eshakti dreaming of customized clothing. I'm totally with you.

Unknown said...

Totally feeling the same way...ready for normal clothes to fit again!

And I love all three of those items...

Celia said...

You have impeccable taste. Really.

Teagan said...

so, you don't know me but I am friends with Becky R.-love her- anyway I found your blog from hers...(its a rainy day which means movies for the kids and surfing for me).
Love this post. We are about the same timing with having our little ones, and I too can't stop looking at "skinny clothes"--Sometimes while doing so I forget that I can't fit into them...then the realization comes followed by a bit of depression.
Anyway-nice to find you! You look great!