Last week was kind of crazy. I was planning on driving Wes and I up to Utah to visit Nikki and HOPEFULLY see new baby Jameson (turns out that wouldn't have happened because he is good and comfortable) except then Wes got sick and I was thinking I probably didn't want to expose Nikki and/or baby to him. And then I called my OB to see if I could even travel and she was like, "Uh, are you stupid?" (not an exact quote) so we didn't go. And then Janssen was like, "Can Bart and I come visit you for like...a day?"
Which is how it came to be that we got to spend Saturday with Janssen and Bart.
We hiked Hieroglyph Springs in the morning before we ate lunch at Taco Tote and dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger at Tempe Marketplace. We spent lots of time soaking up the glorious weather and enjoying each other's company. And eating, because that is what Janssen and I do when we get together.
AND! We even got pictures this time. A few, anyway.
Ok, I'm using blogger's new editor and I can't figure out how to move my pictures around and make room for commentary and captions underneath. The first two were taken at the end of the trail (which was really pretty, by the way). The third is a joint belly picture so that I could feel bad about myself. That is me at 34 weeks and Janssen at 22. Ya. TWENTY TWO WEEKS. And I'm not really sure what's going on in that last one but we both look funny so I thought I'd share it.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
If it is any consolation whatsoever, your 34 weeks is what I look like at...I dunno...9 weeks. ;) Look slike a really fun time! Is Bart wearing his Clay Madsen shirt? Go Bart!
I watched knocked up last night - dunno if you've ever seen it - but there's one scene where katherine heigl is talking to her mom about being pregnant. She thinks she has a while until she will start to show and her mom disagrees. So she says about her older sister, "Debbie didn't show until she was 6 months!" and the mom replies "because Debbie is a freak of nature" and that is how I feel about Janssen right now :)
Did you notice that in the belly picture, there is kind of a shadow on my back that is vair kind to me?
Also, I deserve a good picture after the first and the last pictures, where I look like a mega nerd.
also, hiking at 34 weeks? you're a freakin' hero.
I really want to enlarge that last photo, frame it, and put it on our wall. I love that expression on Janssen's face, not to mention her stance.
I want to call Janssen a bad name for being that far along and that small...but I just can't do it.
Post a Comment