Saturday, January 30, 2010

BRB

I find that my life is suddenly and unexpectedly quite full. I have a ton going on and I don't know where it all came from but the consequence is that I am in need of a short blogging hiatus to work on various projects and get some other stuff squared away. Every time I try to sit down and blog or read email or anything my mind starts wandering to the million other things I SHOULD be doing. So my blog is going to be kind of boring for a few weeks while I roll up my sleeves and get stuff done.


When you get bored, may I suggest a few of my (very) previous posts that you may have missed?

Like, my very first post which was about ribbon and a cat butt.

Or this one about the ward birthday sign (which, by the way, we no longer do. Thanks to my whining).

Or perhaps you're wondering what I'd look like as a very attractive naked Italian man?

Or there's also our wedding slideshow, which I'm sure no one cares about but me but I'm fairly certain I've linked to it like 17 times. I really love the soundtrack!

A post in which I vowed to remain childless. A vow I have clearly forgotten.

My short career as a spammer.

Aaaand a post about foot-boobs.


I'll be back!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I did the b-day sign too...I can totally relate. I was pregnant at the time and had it fall out of the back of my car one too many times. I too liked it, until I was in charge of setting it out and picking it up. No thank you!