Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby 2


I had an ultrasound today to check Baby 2's growth and my fluid levels. Everything looked great except for a slight heart arrhythmia. Everyone who came in to look at it thought it was probably a PAC (can't remember what it stands for, Perinatal/Pericardial Aortic something. Ish) which is a slight rhythm irregularity that appears and disappears on its own fairly quickly before the baby is born. They're having me back next week for another ultrasound to see if it's improved and to figure out if a visit to a pediatric cardiologist is necessary.

The general consensus was that he'll be fine and it's probably nothing to worry about and I debated whether it was really something I should post about but then I thought that a few extra prayers and good thoughts sent our way couldn't hurt.

So if you could keep our sweet little Baby 2 (who is tentatively named Jones, by the way) in your thoughts this week we'd really appreciate it!


P.S. He has Wes's nose

8 comments:

angela hardison said...

thoughts and prayers to you and little baby two.

megan said...

Absolutely. All the best thoughts toward him right now. And also, I love the name Jones and I have only heard it once before (which where I live is a miracle with any name), and it belonged to the cutest most obedient little boy I have ever seen. Keep us posted!

Cricket said...

On it!

Also, as soon as I saw that pic the first thing I said was "My GOD! He has Wes's nose!" LOL

Janell said...

Thoughts and prayers your way for little Jones (first time I've heard that as a first name, I really like it!).

Heather said...

I'm sure all will be well. You have a lot of love and support coming your way.

Isabel said...

I still can't believe they have the technology to do all this.

Extra prayers are always good! :-)

Dyan said...

i'm good with the baby prayers! lots of experience with those! :) definately will send some your families way, hope everything is okay.

Margot said...

My first thought about the picture was that he had Wes's nose. So just in case they look nothing alike in any other way, they'll have the nose to tie them together.

We'll definitely remember you guys in our prayers.