With Wes the only area that got stretch marks was my bum, so that tells you the kind of growth I experience in that area while gestating. Last Sunday I ripped not one, but TWO pairs of pants right along the bum seam. I ripped a pair of pajama pants while squatting to sweep into the dustpan and a pair of under clothing while climbing in the car to go to church. It was kind of horrifying. My friends, I am getting large.
_____________________________________________________
If you're looking to widen your blogger layout (like I was trying to do on my own but only succeeded in screwing up the html), Lyndsay has posted a video tutorial that finally got me squared away.
_____________________________________________________
Janell linked to this Clothing Sew Along at The Train to Crazy. If you're looking to improve your clothing sewing skills you may want to join in the fun. I don't have the time to actually participate right now, but I am keeping an eye on the posts in hopes that I can learn something!
_____________________________________________________
YOU GUYS. I actually won something on Design Mom! I won a gift card for Blush which sells something a bit like the Bella band. So I'll be able to give it try for these last few months after all! I'm sure there is a review forthcoming. And, in a strange, strange twist of fate, one of the other three winners was HolaIsabel who is kind of a blog friend. The odds of both of us winning the same giveaway are like..infinitesimal.
_____________________________________________________

Dana Made it and Made by Rae are teaming up to "celebrate the boy" for the month of February. They're posting boy clothing, boy tutorials, boy crafts, and all things BOY. In a blogospere awash with wonderful girl projects I'm so excited to see what they come up with and to get inspired for projects for my two little men!
_____________________________________________________
I woke up at 4 am today. I don't really know why so I'm blaming Baby 2. He probably gave me a good hard kick to the ribs or something. But my house was cleaned, laundry was done, scriptures were read, and many chapters of Persuasion completed before the rest of my family even got up. I've made strawberry jam, 7 loaves of homemade wheat bread, and granola. I've eaten like 20 meals because I had breakfast at 4:15 then second breakfast at 7:30 then a snack at 10:30 then lunch at 1. I feel like a hobbit. As it turns out, getting up that early will cause you to blow through your calories for the day before lunch time even if you're eating decently healthy. BUT I've been ridiculously productive and now I'm just waiting to crash from exhaustion. If you drive by and see me slumped over at my kitchen sink you'll know what happened.
_____________________________________________________
This is the second day in a row that Wes has come to me at noonish and asked to take a nap. ALIENS HAVE ABDUCTED MY CHILD. SEND HELP.





2 comments:
I was so happy to see you had blogged today! Your tips are always the best, and your stories and writing style always leave a smile on my face. :)
Thanks for all the links I am going to check them out. I can't never picture you as a hobbit Kayla since about every time I go to the park you are there too. I enjoy your stories and need to see some of your projects for your boys.
Post a Comment