__________________________________________
Wes and I are having mini Christmas today. We had a perfectly lovely Christmas with Aaron's family in Hawaii but for some reason I keep feeling like it's STILL Christmas and I'm still waiting for it (maybe because it was my first Christmas away from my family? Or because I never decorated my house since we were going to be gone?). So today we're listening to The Forgotten Carols and Christmas hymns and reading Luke 2 and maybe making cookies or something. And since we're sick and wouldn't be going anywhere today anyway it seems like a perfectly lovely way to spend the day. And hopefully it will finally get my mind to move on to January and the new year.
So, you know, Merry Christmas to you!__________________________________________
A Niagara Falls worth of water + zinc + ridiculously early bedtimes = I am beating the TRASH out of this cold. I expect to be fit for public consumption tomorrow. I'm probably fine today actually but Wes isn't, so home it is (plus no car since Aaron has to WORK) (bleh). It never even really knocked me out..just a couple days a feeling even MORE tired than usual (also, Wes refused to nap BOTH DAYS. Vomit) and kind of snotty and sore throat-y but eh. Nothing I couldn't handle. I hesitate to say that I like a cold, but seriously. If I have to be sick, I like this kind of cold. It was a very functional sort of cold.
__________________________________________
In trying to get the above picture I discovered that Wes loves A. posing and B. seeing pictures of himself. It was...special. The ones I didn't delete due to closed eyes and whatnot will be posted on the baby blog so I can tease him about his modeling in a few years. And now I have to go stuff cotton in my ears to block out the constant requests for "mo' pitcher? pitcher? mo' pitcher mommy??"
__________________________________________
Do you ever feel the need to be creative and make something but have no idea what? That's been my week. I am annoyed at my lack of inspiration.





4 comments:
Also loving Janssen's new blog; saving money is my favorite! Unfortunately we're still accumulating student loans... yippee.
I would love to score an invite to the baby blog so I can check out Wes' mad modeling skills! :)
I looooove you.
try making jewelry- most michaels are having jewelry making stuff sales right now, and you can do that while your sick! its pretty fun. most people take classes or something but mostly i just wing it (as with many aspects of life) haha. its actually not too difficult.
A very Merry Christmas to you too, o and by the way I think it's closer to V-day than x-mas. Also, I am not able to view your baby blog. It's been that way for a while. Would you re-invite me. Thanks.
Post a Comment