Aaron has been working from home since last July-ish. He very occasionally gets called into his old office to work on a project, but it's rare. There was one two week period in like..October and then just recently they asked him to come in again (for TWO MONTHS. We might die. We much prefer having him home).
Both times Aaron has gone in to the office he has gotten sick and then passed it on to the rest of us.
I believe this means that working in an office is bad for your health and we should all be working from home and having homemade breakfasts with our families every day. Just an observation.
The advent of the plague into our home means I have had to reschedule my ultrasound so that Wes wouldn't go infect his friend and her family who were kind enough to offer to watch him. So an update on Jones' heart will be coming on Friday afternoon instead of Wednesday morning.
Also, I hate hate hate being sick. So annoying. At least zinc is pregnancy friendly. Hopefully it'll all pass quickly.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
oh no, feel better.
working from home rocks. (except i only get to do it twice a month.)
Ugh, bummer. I didn't realize he'd be there for TWO MONTHS?! That is certainly worse than a few days. I definitely vote for pancakes, french toast, and the sorts of breakfasts we have all together every day!
I really just love the name Jones. Lucky the little guy has you for a mother. I greatly prefer it over Blard.
Post a Comment