The Jealousies...I has them.xox
Ruuub it in. At least we'll be in Arizona instead of Utah. Quite a bit warmer.I am having your presents shipped to Mom so she can give them to you before you go.
There is just so no way to say a White Christmas is better. It is not. Warm is so the way to go. always.
I love this picture of Wes! Hilarious! We will miss you while you are gone!
Marisa- we'll miss you too! But we'll totally bring some Hawaiian treats back for you :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The Jealousies...I has them.
xox
Ruuub it in. At least we'll be in Arizona instead of Utah. Quite a bit warmer.
I am having your presents shipped to Mom so she can give them to you before you go.
There is just so no way to say a White Christmas is better. It is not. Warm is so the way to go. always.
I love this picture of Wes! Hilarious! We will miss you while you are gone!
Marisa- we'll miss you too! But we'll totally bring some Hawaiian treats back for you :)
Post a Comment