And freeeezing my butt off. Was Mesa always this cold??
I spent the week before our trip deep cleaning the house and can I just say how glorious it was to stumble all bleary eyed (thank you, red eye flight) into my perfectly clean and lovely smelling house after two weeks away? GLORIOUS.
I have next to zero pictures so my report will consist of me telling you that we ate a TON, went to the beach a few times, read a lot (thanks to the in-laws and their fabulous personal library), and were generally fairly lazy. We almost took the bus to the beach once after a minor car accident (in which no one was hurt) but were saved by a very kind family in the ward and got to borrow a car. Wes developed a few freckles on his nose from being outside so much. And in the last couple days of our trip he FINALLY called Jim and Sharan "Boppa."
And now: laundry and unpacking. The twin joys of coming home from vacation.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Nothing is better than coming home to a clean house. Now I'm worried about how clean (or not clean) mine might be when I arrive home.
Totally! I am in Phoenix right now and it is FREEZING. What in the world?
Post a Comment