
From Aaron, Wes, Baby 2, Kayla and Kayla's Dramatically Windswept Hair
It's a gorgeous, warm, sunny day in Hawaii with not a cloud in the sky. I woke up this morning to a call from Janssen, Aaron is already out surfing with his brother, Wes and I got to talk to Ashlyn and Marisa for about 3 seconds (the big red "end call" button was just too tempting for the under 2s), and Wes and I had french toast with Grandma Sharan for breakfast. Tonight we're going into Waikiki for some Gyu-Kaku for dinner and tomorrow we'll probably head up to the North Shore to watch the monster waves they're predicting for Christmas day. Life really doesn't get much better.
Merry Christmas to all! Hope you're staying warm :)





1 comment:
What could make your Christmas more celebratory than hearing my voice on the phone? I am trying to decide if I dislike my voice or my handwriting more. . . .
Post a Comment