Have you heard of Nymbler? It's this baby naming site where you can type in up to six names that you like and it will generate other sort of similar names. Supposedly.
Me: Weston, Logan (the name I pushed for when pregnant with Wes)
Nymbler: Quinlan! Ivor! Kerwin!
Me: ....
It's like Aaron is inside my computer feeding me ridiculous names through other mediums.
Friday, December 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Yeah, I just put in my favorite (completely normal) girl names and got names like Reva and Romy. I had better luck with the boy names though.
That site is going to occupy me for approximately the next 30 hours! Thanks. I love it.
Also, I don't know why you're not seriously considering Quinlan. Come on. QUINLAN.
Some of the suggestions for the 2 Finnish names I put in were actually really good. But Tudor? Barnaby? No one should be that cruel to their child.
I am going to be on this site for hours, methinks.
P.S. My word verification is "maters." Very appropriate for baby names, in my opinion.
I'm going to have another child just so I can use this website.
Post a Comment