when you see this sign on your way to work a half mile from your office:
The inmates were on the bus by the outhouse behind the bush. I could see them through the windows and I think they may have actually been wearing black and white stripes.
So awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So easily amused!! I love it!!! I've only had the pleasure of seeing that sign once, it's a little exciting for some of us to see what real-prisoners look like, isn't it!!? My question is why did they need to post a sign like every 5 feet?? Where they afraid someone might hit one??
AND how on earth were you able to snap a picture so quickly, while driving??
Only you could make something so simple SO entertaining!! I love your blog.
Haha, I was stopped. Traffic is always pretty backed up at that light. They've had those signs on that same lot before, but there was no chain gang last time and I was so disappointed. THIS time though, they were there! In stripes! I couldn't resist taking a picture. Bummer they weren't actually out working :P
Ya next time get pics of the guys in uniform, ok!!
Post a Comment