Friday, October 19, 2007

Inmates!

I actually saw them today! And--curses!--my camera was on my kitchen table at home (I don't know why! I ALWAYS have my camera!). What are the chances that they'll be out working again sometime as I'm driving by so I can take a picture? Do you think they'll say "cheese!" if I yell nicely from my car window?

They were definitely wearing head to toe black and white stripes (so wonderfully cliche), but the best part was the handful who were wearing light pink do-rags with their stripes.

Bless you, Sheriff Joe, and your odd penchant for all things pink.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, bummer!!! I can't believe you, without a camera. Come on!! We've been waiting for these pics!!

**And too bad pink is in for men right now.

I remember when Sheriff Joe 1st came out with the pink boxers, several years ago, I went to the mall and bought a pair and even got them autographed by the mighty sheriff himself!! I thought I was pretty cool!!!

Melody B. said...

I don't knoe if you yell anything out the window they might be excited about that! i'm pretty sure you'd get some smiles...either that or the finger!:P

Melody B. said...

And yes, I KNOW how to spell the word KNOW!!! I always forget to re-read what I write to make sure I don't look like I come from the school of EBONICS!! By the way, are you comin' to the photog. class Sat?