I'm not as skinny as I used to be, obviously, but I'm still not all that big (I swear!). But we took this one picture where the angle was just..off. And my arm was just in the wrong position and it was really windy and not in a flattering model shoot kind of way and..I look like a hippo. Maybe even a beached whale. And because I love you, I'll share, even though it's possibly the least flattering picture of me ever. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And watch for a much more attractive and representative belly shot on the baby blog because now I feel like I have to prove that I'm not that large at 23 weeks. And I don't have a double chin . And my hair, while not my favorite (I'm growing it out), isn't this bad.
Oh, it hurts.





8 comments:
It's not as bad as all that, although I'd like to see your hair more.
Also, I almost caved this weekend and made THE BALL. Fortunately, for the sake of all my lovely pants, I did not.
I don't know what you're talking about- I think you look so cute and pregnant! Be proud to be big-I'm learning that its when your baby is 6 months old and you still look 6 months pregnant that you have to start worrying!
You don't look like a hippo or a beached whale. Just pregnant. :) Also, if I didn't know what the brick fence around the yard really looked like, I'd think it was photoshopped with the way it isn't even from one side of the column to the other...kind of funny. ALSO, the ivy looks awesome. I don't think it was even there last time I was home.
Not just pregnant though, like 30 weeks pregnant!
I hadn't noticed that about the fence..weird!
Mom and Dad just barely got the ivy trained around the column and it made for some awesome pictures. Or, they would have been awesome if they weren't blurry.
Whatever Kayla! You look great...by the way, love the cartoon below!
Where are your new photos from the photo shoot on the golf course?
Although I don't think you look as bad as you're thinking you do, I can totally relate to the feeling of looking at a picture and going, "Holy nasty, what happened to me there?" I, for one, am looking forward to further pictures...mostly because I enjoy seeing pictures. You're an adorable pregnant woman, and you know it. :)
Melody-those were mostly just test shots playing with the different functions and working with lower light (our camera is stinkin complicated and we're still trying to figure it out) so none of them came out really great.
Nicole-I AM an adorable pregnant woman. Just not in that picture :) I'll be 24 weeks on Saturday so I'm sure we'll be taking some more bloggable pictures!
Post a Comment