Monday, October 01, 2007

Best. Job. EVER.

Obviously, I like blogging. I currently run 2 blogs of my own and have access to contribute to a third (granted, RecipeMamas doesn't actually require writing so much as transferring information from a recipe card, but still). I really enjoy writing, and blogging has been a great outlet for me.

So, I was pretty excited when the boss (aka Dad) started talking about doing a real estate blog as a way to drive traffic to our company websites and hopefully find buyers and sellers. And since he's a fan of my writing (he's my dad and that's kind of the way it works) he asked if I would get that ball rolling.

And so it is that I have become a professional blogger (hello, Perfect Job). As in, I blog. At work. For the company. It rocks. Yes, it requires a lot more research than my personal blog, but it's fun! And I'm learning about things beyond my own snarky observations. And maybe it'll even be useful to people trying to buy/sell/invest/etc. And I think that usefulness is something my current blogs definitely lack, so that's a nice goal to have.

Go support me here. And maybe learn something!

3 comments:

Melody B. said...

Is "snarky" a word?

TheMoncurs said...

If not I've been living a lie. I use it all the time.

Becky said...

I love the new site..that's a great resource, we can even track sex offenders, that's important. I didn't know you did real estate!??