Thanks to Devon and Nicole for a fabulous day!! I'm glad you kept inviting us even though we kept turnign you down. We love you guys :)
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Wakeboarding 5 -Devon
I saved Devon for last. This is why:


Who wants to follow this guy? We all went out there and just kinda fiddly dinked around and he goes out there and busts out this crap. Ya. I have video of him doing a flip. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it.

Setting up for a flip.
We wish we were like Devon.
This was why I was content to just hang out in the boat. He went 3 times and every time I was just clicking away on the digital camera and coming out with this kind of stuff.
Thanks to Devon and Nicole for a fabulous day!! I'm glad you kept inviting us even though we kept turnign you down. We love you guys :)
Thanks to Devon and Nicole for a fabulous day!! I'm glad you kept inviting us even though we kept turnign you down. We love you guys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
My hubby is a sexy beast!! Thanks for taking those pictures Kayla! They are awesome! I need some copies!
Post a Comment