Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Invitations

Because Nicole was totally right...

This is the front of Nikki's invitation. You can't tell, but those initials are silvery foil. It doesn't photograph well. Also, the knot has 2 ribbons, one red sheer and one orange sheer. I'd show you the inside, but this was a mockup we used to figure out how much postage we'd need, so we just had placeholders inside. But on the real thing, the wording is on top on vellum and the bottom is a very lovely black and white picture of Nikki and Sam (do I get my pat, Nicole?).

In other invitation news, the bridal shower invites are ready to go!

I love the stamps I found for them. They're perfect!

I love the way the invitations turned out. The ribbon really does match the paper much better than the picture shows. It's a good thing I'm not a photographer.

And now..back to cleaning my house.

3 comments:

N.F. said...

Dang! Those look super cool!

i i eee said...

Happy Birthday!!!

The invitations turned out lovely.

Unknown said...

Fine, Fine--Congratulations on making awesome (and really time-consuming) invitations. You really do deserve a pat on the back.

Pat...pat...pat...

There were three--one for the invites, one for your birthday, and one for general awesomeness. Congratulations. Collect enough to redeem at a store near you!