Thursday, April 12, 2007
Family Trees
I really love this genealogy tree from red envelope. I'm working on a family tree of sorts for the wall in our living room with wedding pictures from both sides of our family, but I'm sure I could find a place for this as well. You can never have too many reminders of where you came from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
i can't decide if link on "this" is supposed to lead a picture of the tree or the front page of red envelope (which it does). if it is supposed to lead to the front page, wouldn't it make more sense to put the link on "red envelope" than "this"? i'm guessing the tree you're talking about is the one in the picture you actually posted.
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. The link takes you to where that tree is posted for sale on Red Envelope...
Post a Comment