I wish HE was in focus instead of the water. Dang camera (ok it was possibly the user).
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Wakeboarding 4 -Aaron
Aaron's pretty fearless when it comes to wakeboarding. He goes out there and immediately starts trashing his body trying stuff. It's a lot of fun to watch.
Shhh! He's concentrating.
I just really like this picture. Love the colors!
Aaron went out twice. His first run was pretty up and down, but his second one was awesome! He landed pretty much everything he tried and I got some good pictures.

I wish HE was in focus instead of the water. Dang camera (ok it was possibly the user).
I wish HE was in focus instead of the water. Dang camera (ok it was possibly the user).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Those last two pictures of Aaron are, "Especially Delicious!" -Jack Black in Nacho Libre...Quoting just incase any NON Nacho Libre fans read this and think I am hitting on Aaron!
Post a Comment