Remember when I posted about going to Costa Rica? We have tentative dates now. April 27-May5. And we'd really like to have a few other people with us.
So, like..seriously. Scrape together some cash and go to Costa Rica with us. Cause it's going to be awesome.
Plane tickets are the expensive part, we're doing everything else as cheaply as we can. To find out how much a plane ticket would cost from your local airport, go to Expedia or Orbitz or your preferred cheap plane ticker purveyor and enter SJO (the San Jose airport) as the destination. Because we're doing this on the cheap, accomodations might get iffy sometimes, but it's only a week, so you'll survive. Can't leave the 27th? Arrive a day or few later! We'll pick you up in our rental car.
So, you...ya, YOU...comin'?
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Well, see you were so kind to me on my blog, I am almost thinking about going with you to Costa Rica. I prefer my rental cars with air conditioning. If that is not too much to ask...
oh how i wish.
Post a Comment