Ok fine, I do babies**, but I still don't do crazies.
This afternoon I was in the office all by my lonesome and a crazy lady came in. She wants to sell her condo and has been trying to sell it for almost a year now. She had her really adorable 4 yr old daughter with her who was doing absolutely nothing wrong, rude, or annoying. But you wouldn't know that listening to how this lady screamed at her the entire time they were in our lobby. I heard her life story. I heard about her clutter. I heard about her mental illness. I heard her scream. I finally got rid of her with a promise that a buyer would call her I'm just a lowly secretary there's nothing I can do please leave me alone!
I locked the door after she left. I'm not doing that again unless someone else is in the office.
*mad brownie points if you know what this is from
**not an announcement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So, I don't know how this comment stuff works and accidentally sent you an email (I think) instead of posting a comment. So here is the comment...I think the line is from As Good as it Gets. Quality movie. I love the line about noodle salad.
Actually, it does kind of sound like it comes from As Good as it Gets. But it's actually from something far more obscure.
The Forgotten Carols by Michael McLean (I know. I'm a nerd. But a nerd who loves Christmas music!)
Post a Comment