Monday, March 26, 2007

It Must be Monday

I was all ready for work on time this morning. And then I scoured my house up and down left to right looking for my keys. Cursed the heavens for making me so scatter-brained. Realized they might be in Aaron's car.

I'm currently packing 2 (count 'em, TWO) cell phones. Tried calling him on the first one only to find out the bill hasn't been paid and my service has been cut off. Tried calling him on the other as the battery died (charger is at work) only to hear his phone ring somewhere in the house.

Searched desperately through my e-mail to find his work number somewhere. I have never had to call it before. Called his office on his phone. My keys ARE in his car. He also took my skim milk to work and left his 1%. No wonder my cereal tasted different.

My mommy is hopefully coming to rescue me soon to take me to Tempe to get my keys so I can get to work. I'm probably not going to make my 10a appointment to show a house in Gilbert.

Happy Monday.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

My guess is that Nikki's behind it for the years and years you did that type of stuff to her intentionally. Karma's catching up! (But sorry you're having a bad Monday)

Anonymous said...

Remember that time you locked your keys in the car at like 1 AM, then called me to find out where my keys were only to find out they were in your purse, also locked in the car?

Yeah, I remember that.

Do skim and 1% really taste that different?