Monday, March 05, 2007

Funniest. Thing. Ever.

I have lately been encouraging Aaron to buy some new shoes on account of his shoes look like they belong to a homeless person. He got a new pair off ebay last week and the box arrived a few days ago. It was like Christmas morning as Aaron ripped through the packing tape. The shoebox within the shipping box looked kind of..small. I actually had the thought, "maybe they're collapsible shoes?" before Aaron pulled out a shoe that was decidedly child sized. I wish I could describe the look on Aaron's face at that moment because it was beyond priceless and I'm still laughing about it 5 days later.

Apparently, Aaron thought the word "Child" was describing the style, not the size, in the ad. I keep wanting to make some kind of comment about this, but I value my marriage and that means I have kept my mouth (mostly) shut. I can't, however, keep myself from calling him "Mr. Little Foot" every once in a while.

This is the look I got all night when I couldn't stop laughing. He didn't seem to think it was nearly as funny as I did.

I love you, Mr. Little Foot!

1 comment:

Lewis said...

What in the world would a "child style" shoe look like? Just hang on to it for a few years and give it to the li'l Moncur who will probably make even funnier faces.