I was reading another blog today and the girl wrote about a recurring dream she has about being in a math class and realizing she has never turned in any homework and she's going to fail and she's so embarassed because she's totally not like that. This totally reminded me of one of my recurring dreams and, after looking at the comments on her post, turns out it's a pretty common one.
I dream that I'm back at BYU and I think it might be Tuesday..don't I have a class on Tuesdays? A class that's really important and vital to me graduating? OH CRAP, I DO have a class on Tuesdays! And I don't know where it is! Have I ever even gone to the class? Was there reading or homework??? Cause if there was I definitely didn't do it. In my dream I always try to log on to AIM to find my class schedule but the computer never works or I can't remember my password and I realize that I've never gone to the class, I've never done any of the homework, I don't know where it is or what class it is and I have no idea who the professor is, so I can't even go try to talk to them about it. I'm going to fail. And then, in a moment of sheer terror right before I wake up, I realize I haven't gone to ANY of my classes this semester.
I always wake up from that dream exhausted.
I never had those dreams while I was actually going to school. I wonder why I get them so often now that I'm a dropout?
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment