Thursday, December 21, 2006

One Year Ago...

One year ago right now I had changed out of my wedding dress and into a skirt of my mom's because I forgot about how I wasn't going to want to wear my white dress to lunch and all my clothes were at our new house and there was no way I was going to be able to find a skirt in those boxes. One year ago right now I was really nauseous and couldn't even eat because I had made myself sick to my stomach with nerves on the way to the temple. One year ago right now I was sitting next to Aaron at our wedding luncheon and I don't even remember who else was there. Because one year ago right now he was all that mattered and I had never been happier.

Happy anniversary snuggle butt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! I was going to call you, but then i remembered that mom said your voice is gone and i'm guessing you probably wouldn't really feel up for talking.
anyway, i'm happy for you. congratulations. :)