Today at work I decided to check on the delivery status of my iPod. I put 2 and 2 together and figured out they were probably trying to deliver my iPod several days earlier than planned! So I started to get really excited.
When I went home for lunch today the FedEx truck was pulling away as I pulled up. I was worried he was driving away with my iPod! So I ran after him waving my arms in the air. Fortunately, he stopped, despite the fact that I probably looked like an axe murderer. He reassured me that our signature on the door hanger released him to leave the package on our porch and that my iPod was behind one of our pillars.
So, I used my lunch hour to charge it and sync up my country playlist, which I figured out how to do all by my lonesome. I'm currently listening to some good Garth Brooks and pondering on how wonderful life is.
And, of course, an event as momentous as the receipt of an iPod requires pictures.
It kind of took me a while to figure out how to get it out of this box. Those Apple people are really good at packaging stuff.
I'm really excited, but kind of fearful of the little clippy teeth which are getting kind of close to my face....
AHHH! The iPod is coming to eat you!!
Neko is really excited about the iPod. After this picture he did a little dance to "Standing Outside the Fire."
This is for size comparison. On the left, we have my new iPod shuffle, 1 full gig of musical goodness. On the right we have my engagement ring, .72 carats of sparkly love. It was meant to be.Now, my little iPod friend just needs a name. If I had gotten the red iPod nano that I love so much, I would have named it Sasha. In the end, I decided to go with the more economic shuffle (plus, for my purposes, the shuffle was perfect. The only thing the nano had going for it was that it was red, a trait that wasn't worth the $120 price difference). But, since my shuffle is not red, and decidedly un-Sasha like, it needs a name. I'm open to suggestions.
When I get home I think I'll put on all black and dance around like in the iPod commercials.





No comments:
Post a Comment