Friday, November 17, 2006

For Your Enjoyment

I was going through the memory stick on our camera and found some pictures to share.
Our puking pumpkin from Halloween! We were pretty proud. Plus, it took a very minimal amount of time to carve. We like that in a pumpkin.

Last weekend we spent the night at the Williams' house in Chandler. The next morning we took their new dirt bike out for a spin. Aaron had a lot of fun and I was perfectly content to stand back and watch. On the second one I played with some motion blur in Photoshop. Due to the fact that I was at work and couldn't spend a whole lot of time on it (ya know, that whole supposed-to-be-working thing), it's just kind of blurry all over instead of just in the background, but it still turned out neat.

The other day Aaron and I walked out of WalMart to this sunset. Now, I don't want to imply that this sunset came about as a direct result of the fact that we were shopping at WalMart, but let's just say we've never seen this kind of sunset after shopping at Target.

No comments: