I have been SO COLD today! I can't seem to ever get warm enough to thaw my fingers and toes. I had the heater on full blast today as I drove home from work.
It's 61 degrees outside.
Maybe I'm not as ready to move away from AZ as I thought I was.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
what would i give for 61 degrees? it's 25 out right now and snowing like crazy. there's a snow advisory and severe weather alert. Tomorrow's forecast: snow showers. high: 17 degrees F, low: 3 degress F. *sigh*
It's funny because most people would love to have Hawaii weather but I just hate the muggy, hot, stickiness all year long. I wish all the time it could be 60 degrees here.
YES, it's VERY cold! In Southern CA it's been high 40s in the evening..........! BURR!
Nikki: Poor child. That is very cold. However, I remember being in Provo and thinking the cold wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe because I was the queen of layers.
Travis & Kristy: Man, I was pretty miserable in Hawaii with the humidity. My hair was frizzy, I was sweaty, it's just so uncomfortable! I'd still probably move there if given the opportunity, but I would require central A/C.
Noelle: Wow, I didn't know southern CA got that cold! I grew up in the SF Bay area and it occasionally dipped into the 30s, but that was rare. Think of it as an excuse to go shopping for sweaters :)
Actually, for me, it's all about the sweatshirts.....since I'm a student and live at school and stuff. :) hehe
Post a Comment