Monday, November 13, 2006

But I Don't Even Drink Coffee!

Our office has a digital fax, which means when people fax stuff to us it shows up in our office manager's e-mail inbox as a .pdf file. If the fax is for someone else, she forwards it to them. Today, I got the following:


(In case you can't read it, it says, "Kayla, At about 2:00 this afternoon, someone will poison the coffee. Don't drink it! I will be in touch. Kayla (from the Future)")

I am so confused. For one, almost everyone in my office is Mormon. If you want coffee, you have to bring your own. For two, I'M Mormon and I don't even drink coffee (my future self should know that). For three...what is going on??

I e-mailed back to my office manager and asked what was going on and she replied very cryptically with, "Well it's Monday and the 13th. Sounds like a bad combination to me." What is THAT supposed to mean??

I'm hoping my future self makes good on my promise to be in touch. I'd like to see what else my future self has to say to me.

2 comments:

N.F. said...

OH MY GOSH. Freaking hilarious! :)

I *JUST* got into The Office this year, so I'm a bit behind the times with it. Although, my video iPod now has 3 Office episodes. One from each season.

Th. said...

.

Why? If you can't trust her?