Aaron and Jed have been planning a BIG giveaway through DM Photo for a few weeks to try and get their name out there a little more and I'm glad to help spread the word! I think they do fantastic work and I love having such gorgeous prints around our house.
You could win:
- A portrait session with DM Photo
- A print from their pro printing lab up to 24"x30" (professional printing makes ALL the difference, I swear)
- AND a $300 credit toward framing your beautiful photo through Matage Framing in Mesa (they do seriously awesome stuff. They did all the framing for Reflections of Christ)
You can use the portrait session any way you like: engagement, family, baby, senior portraits, even tack it on to a wedding package.
You can check out DM Photo's work here and see the all the details for entering here.
Good luck!!









3 comments:
Wow. Wish I lived in Mesa!
i want this! we just had some family pics taken and they all pretty much turned out blah...the guy wasn't too experienced with family/kid shots...and it showed.
and good luck these final days of being prego!
Love that photo that DM took for us! We gets comments about our canvas hanging up in our house. That's an awesome deal! PS - Good luck with labor I hope it comes sooner than later :)
Post a Comment