Oh my goodness-he's so cute, and you look fantastic. I love the Jones soda next to him.
Also, I think he and Katie kind of look alike...though he's lacking the cone-headedness. And he's clearly much more manly. :) Congratulations again. I'm so happy for you, not just that you have an adorable baby, but that you're no longer pregnant. :D
Seeing Wes and Jones together made me tear up a bit. Am I allowed to be baby hungry yet? Good thing I won't be allowed to get pregnant for at least four months (and hopefully much more, I can't let my husband graduate from college with TWO babies, that's just pushing it).
11 comments:
LOVE the "Jones" props! Too cute!
He is adorable!
You look terrific!
And that baby is just as cute as he was in the iPhone pictures.
Oh my goodness-he's so cute, and you look fantastic. I love the Jones soda next to him.
Also, I think he and Katie kind of look alike...though he's lacking the cone-headedness. And he's clearly much more manly. :) Congratulations again. I'm so happy for you, not just that you have an adorable baby, but that you're no longer pregnant. :D
Congratulations to you, Aaron and the big brother!! he is really cute! Wish you a fast recovery!!!
You look AMAZING in the top photo. And in all the photos, really. Congrats! Can't wait to meet him next week.
Beautiful!
Too fweet! We're so happy for you guys!
Wes is so cute with him. Welcome to life with two kids!
Seeing Wes and Jones together made me tear up a bit. Am I allowed to be baby hungry yet? Good thing I won't be allowed to get pregnant for at least four months (and hopefully much more, I can't let my husband graduate from college with TWO babies, that's just pushing it).
baby brother! the one with Wes kissing him is so adorable! cute cute Kayla - of course we always knew he would be
Great pictures! Jones is a cutie!
Post a Comment