Monday, April 19, 2010

Fortune Cookie Say...

I got this fortune three weeks ago.


And at the time I was like, "Woohoo! It says soon! Baby any day!"

THREE WEEKS AGO.

In other news, my blog has become totally boring because I have nothing to talk about except the fact that I'm still pregnant and how that fact annoys me.

So, basically, I got nothing. Here, have a picture of a kitten:

(via CO)

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Well based on the numbers on that fortune, he will be born in April (04). It can't be the 16th because Jay was born on the 16th of a month (and well, it's already passed), so it must be on the 25th. Those other numbers are just bogus to throw you off.

Mike and Steph said...

Hang in there, Kayla! You are soooo close to being done. Best of luck! I'm just impressed that you can bring yourself to blog when you say you have nothing to blog about. I have a list of like 6 things I need to blog about and I'm putting it off due to laziness and tiredness. Keep it up! (BTW I love the kitten pic)!

Kristy said...

I promise that you will love, love, love that your baby is going to be full term. Big babies may be a bit harder to get out, but they very often eat and sleep better than if they were tiny little things. Here's to hoping it is any day now!

Anonymous said...

to go with what nikki said, 25 minus 4 is 21. which is sooner than 25. and 33 minus 9 is 24, which could also work.

Dyan said...

the average of the numbers=21.5 so I'm thinking something will be going on halfway through the day on the 21st..which is tomorrow, less than 24 hours away. Good luck!

and yes, i'm pretty sure i just admitted to actually calculating the average of fortune cookies numbers.

Staci said...

The end is always hard! But hang in there...that little miracle will be here soon & worth the wait:)

I just saw your photography giveaway. I blogged about it on both my blogs, but dont' have facebook or twitter. I hope you get some great business from it! My brother Rob is the owner of Matage Framing, so I'm glad I saw it!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaaand 4 plus 16 is twenty. no idea how we all missed that one :)

Celia said...

What do fortune cookies know anyway?!