Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Wreath

Behold, my wreath*:


I finally got around to doing it. I also finally caved and bought some of those amazing cinnamon scented pine cones that I've been eyeballing for the past 2 Falls but didn't buy because, "$5? For pinecones?" Except, come on. FIVE DOLLARS. That's cheaper than pretty much everything else I buy and the smell brings me inexpressible joy.

Also, after a couple weeks of feeling almost like a human being I am experiencing Nausea: The Resurgence (subtitled "Baby 2's Revenge") and am more or less back on the couch. Which means I am eschewing the computer once again. However, on Thursday I'll be hitting the 13 week mark which means that very shortly I could wake up and feel like life is worth living again. I'm not holding my breath, but you can bet your great-aunt's pajamas I'm praying for it.

Also, can we just skip to the part where I go to the hospital, eat bad food, feel like I got hit by a truck for a few weeks, go home with a baby, and I never sleep again? Because that part is SO MUCH BETTER than this part.

Anyway, I need to post my third quarter reading as well as Wes's 21 month stuff and a million other things on the baby blog but it's going to have to wait.

*Just so you know, to take this picture I had to FIND my camera (long lost since it hasn't been used in MONTHS), steal one of Aaron's memory cards since Wes wandered off with mine forever ago and it hasn't seen the light of day since, charge the battery (drained, as is wont to happen with electronics are left on their own to die), steal one of Aaron's lenses since my 50mm broke forever ago and it was my only lens, and put on certain foundational undergarments since there were people outside when the battery was finally ready for me to take the picture. It was a lot of work for a really mediocre picture.

3 comments:

angela hardison said...

it looks great. i need a wreath. (thank you for going to all that trouble for the photo).

sorry you're feeling sick again - here's hoping it gets better soon!

Nikki said...

That's really cute! I'm jealous.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Great wreath! Sorry you're feeling sick :(