Here's Wes in his mummy getup before going to the library today. I think it turned out really well and he somehow managed to not destroy it in the hour he was wearing it. We got lots of compliments, which I wish he could understand because he spent the whole time getting annoyed at all the little strings coming off the muslin and begging me to unwrap him.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Mummy!
Here's Wes in his mummy getup before going to the library today. I think it turned out really well and he somehow managed to not destroy it in the hour he was wearing it. We got lots of compliments, which I wish he could understand because he spent the whole time getting annoyed at all the little strings coming off the muslin and begging me to unwrap him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Nicely done.
That turned out super cute!
The costume is awesome! And Wes looks really cute in it!!
Very cute!
So cute! I was hoping to take Caden to story time as Nemo...but he has the flu! No bueno!
Okay, THAT is awesome. He is darling.
that is so awesome. great job!
Good work. I like the mummy!!!
Post a Comment