This morning Marisa called and reminded me that this is the week we can take our kidlets to the library in their Halloween costumes for story time.
And then I decided I would not allow Wes to be lame and that he had to wear a real honest to goodness costume whether he liked it or not because you are TWO for heavens sake and you will never be more precious than you are RIGHT NOW and dang it! I'm making you a costume. A GOOD one.
Which is how it came to be that I spent like 27 hours tacking strips of torn muslin onto baby leggings and a body suit today.
He hates his mummy costume. He screamed when I tried the pants on him earlier.
He'll get over it.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love two year olds in their costumes. Wes will get over it once he sees the candy.
Post a Comment