And I'm not sure I can even blame this one on pregnancy.
This morning Wes and I were running around like crazy people trying to get ready to go to the Arizona Museum for Youth*. Marisa was going to be picking us up in like 2 minutes and I wasn't wearing a shirt and Wes was only wearing one shoe and I hadn't packed us lunches yet and I couldn't find my wipes case.
At which point my phone rang. And I could tell it was in the kitchen with us but I was running around checking under dish towels and under Wes (who was sitting on the floor) but I swear the sound of the ringer was moving and coming from everywhere at once and I couldn't follow it to find my phone in time.
The ringing stopped so I just threw my hands up and continued running around trying to get ready and hoped I would run across it while I finished packing our bag.
A few minutes later, as I plopped down on the ground to change Wes's shirt, I found it. In my butt pocket.
*If you have kids between 0 and 3 they will LOVE this place. Wes about dies every time we walk in, it's his favorite.
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
HI! I am a Moncur too! I saw your comment on c jane and had to drop by and say hi since we share such an unusual last name via marriage. Anyway, my husband's family is from Wyoming and I know of Moncur's in Idaho and Montana. And there was an elderly lady in Bountiful, UT who we were asked all the time if we were related to, but she died a few years ago. Anyway, I wanted to touch base with ya!
things like that happen to me ALL the time. i just have to laugh at myself.
I've totally done that. Mostly the cell phone thing, but also the running-around-like-a-crazy-person-trying-to-get-out-the-door-on-time thing.
Post a Comment