Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winners!

So, ready to see my very scientific method of selecting my giveaway winners?

Yup. Two ice cream dishes and pieces of tissue paper. That's how we roll around here.



And the winner of the Sarah Dessen book is:




And the winner of If I Stay is:


Yay! Congrats to Nicole and Elisa! And also, crazy that both winners are A. people I know in real life and B. from my freshman dorm. The odds of that were not huge. Thanks to everyone who entered..this was really fun for me. I ended up with 45 comments. 45! I don't think my blog even knew what to do with itself.

7 comments:

theFinn said...

As one of the ONLY other people who commented AND meets qualifications A. and B., I feel slightly cheated that I didn't win.

Nikki said...

Psh, you thought I might be the only person to comment, and I didn't even win! It's alright, though. I love you anyway.

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I can't tell you how fantastically excited I am to get to know this author that has you and Janssen enamored. And the school year is almost over, so I can't wait to curl up with a book in the warmth. I'm almost drooling here...almost.

I might be just as excited at the prospect of getting mail from someone who isn't Valpac. :)

As an unrelated side-note: The verification word is "mantom." I think this word should come to stand for something, though I have no idea what.

Janssen said...

Very awesome. Am determined to do a giveaway now.

Megan said...

Hey Finn... you're not the ONLY A and B who didn't win!

megan said...

Bummer. Can you do another give away? Just kidding! Maybe I will do one because this was fun. I don't know what I would give away though...

naomi megan. said...

hey! that's so funny that your husband shot their wedding. we talked with both the photographers there (i think there were two) about polaroid and holga cameras for a while at the reception. so funny!! excited to see his photos from the big day!!

have a happy weekend!

xo