
This is what your house looks like when you think to yourself, "Hey, just for kicks, why don't I read the care labels on my clothing?"
And then it turns out that you have an entire load worth of shirts that aren't supposed to go in the dryer.
It's kind of a pain to lay them all out. On the other hand, it's sort of starting to dawn on me why my clothes don't last very long.





5 comments:
I tend to check the labels before buying shirts because I hate laying them out to dry. Sam never dries his clothes because, well, they shrink and he's tall. We always have a whole load of wet clothes hanging on doors and on the shower curtain rod.
The same thing happens at our house when I do the laundry. Clothes hanging/draped everywhere... I quickly learned that drying shirts & jeans made them too short for me.
When all you wear are little boys' shirts from DI, you don't have to worry about this. Style versus comfort, my friend.
Think about a drying rack in your laundry area...folds up when you are not using it. Ace is the place!
Remember in the Mallory house I had a shower curtain rod from wall to wall so I could hang the non-dryer clothes dry?
Post a Comment