Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love

Things that are making me smile today:


1. This video



(Thanks to Thelma for sharing!)



2. Birthday shooooooes! I keep going to my closet just to look at them.

Pretty!

(in keeping with my New Years resolution, not a single pair is from Target or Payless)

(Thanks to Aaron for letting me go crazy)



3. Hanging pictures

More are coming, but I was kind of tired of having a pile of frames on my floor. And telling Wes not to touch the pile of frames on the floor.

(the yellow paper is a place holder for a frame that needs glass. Which brings me to a related note: did I let someone borrow my glass cutter? I swear it's not here!)




4. Janssen!

She is coming tomorrow for a repeat mini-Blogher! But since it's at my house this time there is a plethora of camera equipment and therefore I will not have to spend time cobbling together a photographic record of our fun using Photoshop. And her stay is longer than 48 hours. Be prepared.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Why do people not break out in song and dance when I'm at the train station?! No fair!

Kristi said...

How sad is that that videos of people dancing in subway stations make me cry real tears? I think it would be so fun to be a part of something like that but something tells me I never will. I love videos like that!

And also...you're stealing Janssen? This week! How will she make her lemon cake for Ivy's blessing. I guess you'll just have to make me some layer cake and send it home with her : )

And also, as always, I am very impressed with your mad decorating skills!

☂niki. said...

LOVE the video. also love the pics!

mominaz said...

I thought I sent you that video! Doesn't it just make you smile?