I had a couple Target gift cards burning a hole in my pocket so I decided it was time for some new shoes.
I ran to Target today while my parents very graciously watched Wes (who seems to be doing a LOT better today).
And what did I come home with?
A pair of white flip flops and these:
You probably can't tell from the picture, but those, my friend are jellies.That's right! Target has jellies in adult sizes! (You: Grow up! Me: I know! But they're jellies!)
They even had the classic clear with pink glitter, but my feet really aren't THAT pretty, so I went with black.
Does that take you back or what?So, let's review:
Went to Target to get some pretty grown-up shoes. Failed miserably. Kicking myself but loving my jellies anyway.
The end.





11 comments:
This whole post (from the grannie panties part to the mini-conversation) made me laugh. A winner, my friend, a true winner.
I remember LOVING my jellies, but I also remember slipping around inside them because my were always sweating, LOL!
I remember jellies.
Do those come in red? I was at a party last night and this girl had on the CUTEST red shoes (like those) w/ pants and I was dying. I wanted them so bad, all I could do was stare at her shoes. I saw her again today and I felt too DUMB to ask where her shoes from last night were from...would that be creepy?? I am on a hunt for cute- shiny red slip-on shoes.
I like those Kayla..I am a fetish for slip-ons. We need to go to last Chance. Wanna!???
I'm glad Wes is on the mend!! YEAH!
Becky-they DO come in red! I considered them long and hard but ended up going with black. They're suuuper cheap (like, $8) so even if you get them and end up finding a pair you like better it's not that big of a deal because hey! $8!
I haven't been to Last Chance in sooo long. Let's go!
I am going to Target tomorrow!! There were some cute dresses in today's ads...my friend has one and I love the way it looks. I am getting the shoes too, thanks!
Let's go to Last Chance during spring break, I'll get a sitter. (Not this week, but next week!!) You name the day! Aaron said you are feeling under the weather, I hope you you don't get sick!!
Becky- they had some really cute dresses. I stood in the dressing room for.ev.er contemplating this one:
http://www.target.com/Merona-Shirtdress
-Blue-White-Stripe/dp/B0011URVSM/qid=
1205096330/ref=br_1_12/601-4306665-
5158552?ie=UTF8&node=1104830&from
browse=1&rh=tgt%5F2%3ABlue&page=1
(side note to self: learn how to use html to make links instead of inserting ridiculously long and ugly URLS)
2 weeks sounds good to me! Hopefully Wes and I will be back to feeling like our normal selves.
I'm just starting to get a sore throat...I have no idea if I'm coming down with something or if it's just dry. Crossing my fingers that it's not what Wes has!
Glad you got some new shoes. I have to admit that I've never been much of a fan of the jellies (they always made me feet sweat!). Thanks for looking at my new blog. I have to say, I've been reading Janssen's blog for awhile now; it's entertaining and we have many of the same interests.
Hey I lost the paper you gave me with the dimensions for blog headers. Could you send them to me again? Thanks
I had red jellies when I was little. Those were good times!
That dress is way cute, I didn't see that one!! What did you decide on it??? I love pleats, esp. on a shirt.
Hopefully your throat is just allergies. Start taking some serious vitamin C!!
Hahaha! I'm just not sure if you can go wrong with jellies. :o)
xox
Post a Comment