That's cute! Means "My heart", right? Um, classy and sophisticated people would get it.
Hehe see?Moncur is the Americanization of mon coeur. The soap has our name!
ha! I never realized that, though it makes sense now. Thats kind of awesome, way more interesting than ours!!! :P
I get it. You should totally do it!
I didn't see what the box said at first and I was thinking, "Wait...why would they give out soap? They'll make people think they smell bad..." Then I saw the box. Then it made sense. :)
I'd get it...give it to me!:)
Je l'aime bien!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's cute! Means "My heart", right? Um, classy and sophisticated people would get it.
Hehe see?
Moncur is the Americanization of mon coeur. The soap has our name!
ha! I never realized that, though it makes sense now. Thats kind of awesome, way more interesting than ours!!! :P
I get it. You should totally do it!
I didn't see what the box said at first and I was thinking, "Wait...why would they give out soap? They'll make people think they smell bad..." Then I saw the box. Then it made sense. :)
I'd get it...give it to me!:)
Je l'aime bien!
Post a Comment