Hey I remember that onesie!
I love his little onesies. They are sooo sweet. Did you make this one? If so, how did you do it?
I did make it! I blogged about it and a bunch of others I made over at the baby blog:http://themoncursbaby.blogspot.com/2007/09/onesie-party.htmlThat one was dyed red and the pirate ship is just an iron on from JoAnns. Easy!
That picture is so cute. He looks so happy on the bunny. And the pirate ship is very cool.
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
He is getting so big Kayla! I can't believe it!
K, you haven't blogged in 2 days. What am I suppose to read if you don't blog?! At the very least you could post a picture of Shawna.
The pirate ship onesie, ARGH!!!! LOVE IT.
That is such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hey I remember that onesie!
I love his little onesies. They are sooo sweet. Did you make this one? If so, how did you do it?
I did make it! I blogged about it and a bunch of others I made over at the baby blog:
http://themoncursbaby.blogspot.com/2007/09/onesie-party.html
That one was dyed red and the pirate ship is just an iron on from JoAnns. Easy!
That picture is so cute. He looks so happy on the bunny. And the pirate ship is very cool.
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
He is getting so big Kayla! I can't believe it!
K, you haven't blogged in 2 days. What am I suppose to read if you don't blog?! At the very least you could post a picture of Shawna.
The pirate ship onesie, ARGH!!!! LOVE IT.
That is such a sweet picture.
Post a Comment