Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ahem. And another.

I hid my phone charger cord between two pillows. That wasn't enough. It now lays in pieces. Aaron sent out an e-mail to the ASU graduate list asking if anyone wanted a cat or two. We love the sinners, but not the sins. I think it's bye bye kitties.

1 comment:

N.F. said...

Oh! :( I'd take your cats, if I could!

May I make a suggestion in all humbleness? If nothing works out on the ASU site--and if you decide to put an ad in the paper, for example, PLEASE don't just give them away. I've had the HORRIBLE experience of knowing that certain scum people scan the classifieds for "free" animals, and then do horrible horrible HORRIBLE things to them--animal experiments, etc.

You could always ask for a small donation, that way, you know the person MOST LIKELY is really wanting the kitties.

GOOD luck with that!~