I'm cleaning out my pantry today and that means getting rid of all my left over formula. If you or someone you know wants these, they're free for the taking and haven't been opened. I just feel bad throwing them away since I know how expensive formula is!
I have:
4 12.8 oz cans of Similac Neosure (expire 10/09)
1 16 oz can of Nutramigen Lipil (expire 10/09)
1 12.9 oz can of Similac Isomil Advance (expire 8/10)
1 8 oz can of Similac Alimentum (expire 2/11)
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Man, I wish I lived closer!
I so wish I had a child, because I hate to turn down expensive/free things.
If you can't find anyone to take them, I highly recommend freecycle.org. Or else your Relief Society president. Or maybe a food bank.
I haven't stopped by your blog in forever & I'm sad because I always LOVE your posts!:)
Let me know if you are still trying to get rid of your formula...I'd be happy to take it...stacki11@yahoo.com
WOW, where have I been? Obviously not on your blog...I'm so far behind!! You've been up to some fun things!!..as usual.
Vicki Bond's baby uses those special formulas, if you still have them.
Also, I brought those toys by, but you weren't home...I'll try you again later... that's why I called. When you called me I was dealing with 3 kids in Wal-Mart (sorry!!)! FUN times....
Post a Comment