Aaron just forwarded me an email from our bishop. Apparently Gavin passed away last night. Please pray for his family today as I'm sure their hearts are breaking.
I don't know what to say other that I went and read several blog entries and just cried and cried, and I don't even know him. And then I went and held Bentley extra tight. They'll be in my prayers for sure. I can't imagine...
This is Sharon Stewart (Nikki & Sam's sister in law) and I have been following little Gavin's blog. I actually went to high school with Andre in Grantsville. When I hadn't seen anything posted on his blog today I thought something was wrong so I came to your blog to see if you and posted anything and I am just heartbroken. They are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
4 comments:
I don't know what to say other that I went and read several blog entries and just cried and cried, and I don't even know him. And then I went and held Bentley extra tight. They'll be in my prayers for sure. I can't imagine...
This is Sharon Stewart (Nikki & Sam's sister in law) and I have been following little Gavin's blog. I actually went to high school with Andre in Grantsville. When I hadn't seen anything posted on his blog today I thought something was wrong so I came to your blog to see if you and posted anything and I am just heartbroken. They are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
There are no words...
I have no words, my heart just aches...and aches, and aches. I can't even imagine what they are going through.They are in our prayers.
Post a Comment