Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sharing

Loving:

This video. If you love those awesome animated shorts before Pixar films you'll appreciate this. It's got it all: romance, comedy, action, octopi!





(via design crush)



I have crazy Utah jealousy due to the fact that they have Your Heart Out. It's an entire blog devoted to awesome places in and around Utah Valley and I've always kind of been like, "Ya, but what does MESA have to offer?" Fortunately, some other people felt the same way and recently started i heart mesa.



I've already taken Wes to Baby Lapsits at the Mesa Public Library (where I ran into Shara and another lovely girl from our neighborhood!) and really want to take the Mesa Ghost Tour. I'm looking forward to seeing what this blog has to offer as it grows!

PLUS, if you help spread the word by blogging about i heart mesa, you get entered into a $25 Visa giftcard giveaway. You can get yourself something pretty! Or buy gas. Whichever.

(via {my little corner of the world})



And this picture:

Nikki took this of our fam the last night in the Bahamas. I love it.

1 comment:

Lonica said...

I'm glad you rediscovered Elizabeth Peters. I'm sure I probably did introduce you, as she is one of my all time favorites. Has she published anything new? I'm afraid to admit I haven't been keeping up.