And he's totally right.
Lest anyone thing Aaron is the cool one in this relationship. You only think that's a Halloween costume.
Before we met Aaron shaved his head to look like male pattern baldness. He's really proud of this. When I showed him Joel's email he said, "This picture should not only be prominently displayed on your blog, it should be prominently displayed in our home!" [editor's note: NEVER] And then he gazed lovingly at the picture for a while before I made him leave me alone so I could upload it.





7 comments:
Definitely worthy of hanging over the fireplace!
Hilarious! Aaron gets an extra helping of cool for that picture.
that is hilarious, Aaron is a really funny guy!! I love it, Kent would never!! That girl in the orange shirt looks like a girl I knew from SLC name Kristin.
What an awesome picture. You should definitely showcase it.
That is SO FUNNY... still laughing.
Why am I obsessed with Aaron looking like Christopher Walkin? In the first pic he looks like Mr. Walkin in the movie Click (Adam Sandler). And the 2nd....there are no words. Okay maybe one, HILARIOUS!
Love the baldness! Good thing it grew back! But I must say that he is way too cool for school in that picture- the shirt off add so much!
Post a Comment